Top 5 New Features of Lenovo Vibe K4 Note
On Tuesday, 6th Jan 2016 Mobile brand Lenovo launched a new K series phone – Lenovo Vibe K4 Note in india. Last year 2015 Lenovo K3 note was a hotest phone in mobile market. They have updated hardware specifications as well as added some new features at good price Arround Rs.11999/-
1. TheaterMax Technology: The display of Lenovo Vibe K4 Note 5.5-inch and it sports Full HD (1080p) resolution, What’s new in Lenovo Vibe K4 Note is the TheaterMax technology that provides support for the virtual reality aspect. So, you can play games, watch videos etc in VR using this smartphone.
2. Front-facing stereo speakers: Lenovo has launched this model with two front-facing speakers (1.5W each) alongside Dolby Atmos audio.
3. RAM & Processor: The Lenovo Vibe K4 Note has more memory than the K3 Note. This phone have 3GB of RAM and octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor for better performance.
4. Fingerprint scanner: The Lenovo Vibe K4 Note also integrated a fingerprint scanner.The scanner lets you unlock your smartphone and facilitate purchases on the phone. The fingerprint scanner, a feature that largely became popular after Apple put Touch ID on its iPhone, has made its way on a number of Android smartphones in the past year.
5. NFC: This phone supports NFC sensors. The NFC communication protocol allows two electronic devices to communicate when they are within 10cm of each other.NFC feature used to transfer files, Movies, contact information, or play multiplayer games & many other uses.
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, with a planned upgrade to Android Marshmallow. On top of the base software is Lenovo’s Vibe UI. you will get pretty much the same personalization options with the smartphone that you do with other Lenovo models.