DHTML Interview Questions & Answers
Q: – What is DHTML? What are the features of DHTML?
Features of DHTML:
- Simplest feature is making the page dynamic.
- Can be used to create animations, games, applications, provide new ways of navigating through web sites.
- DHTML use low-bandwidth effect which enhance web page functionality.
- Dynamic building of web pages is simple as no plug-in is required.
- Facilitates the usage of events, methods and properties and code reuse
Q: – Which browsers support DHTML and how will non-supporting browsers handle DHTML?
Version of Netscape navigator and Internet Explorer higher than 4.0 or 4.0 supports DHTML in easy way. But as compared to both browsers Internet Explorer 4.0+ supports the DHTML in the best way.
<! DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">
alert(“Please provide User Name”)
<table border=”1” cellspacing=”3”>
<td colspan=”2”><h6> Please Enter Your Name </h6></td>
<td><h4>User Name </h4></td>
<td><input type=”text” id=”userName” ></td>
<td colspan=”2”><input type=”button” value=”Submit” onclick=”greet_user()”/>
Q: – Write a DHTML page with a input box where background changes when the mouse is over the specified input box.
<input value=”Mouse Over changes colors” size=”30″ onmouseover=”backgroundColor(‘green’)”>
Submitted By:– Rajesh Kumar Email-ID: – firstname.lastname@example.org